June 3, 2011

No longer a Space Case!?


Well...my Space in a Case is now a Booth on the Loose at Town Hall Antiques in Bothell's Country Village!


A before shot...just for fun!
After 2 1/2 days of hard work, several helpers (thanks Mom, Caroline and Kate!) and some fun items from my buddies, Judy and Colleen, my new booth is open for business! It was great to graduate to a larger area...goodness knows, I got junk!

Momma and 2 little babies!
Pop in, feed the ducks, browse to your heart's content and most of all enjoy the sun this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have a pond! My son has been pestering my husband to dig up the yard for a pond so that he can have kois swimming there. He's 4 years old. I don't know how long my husband can hold up though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A booth space is still one of my dreams. As you say, "I GOT JUNK" now I need to sell some of it.
    Congratulations on your new space.

    ReplyDelete