January 7, 2011

Brave Girl!


I am so giddy!

Awhile ago, I signed up for the Brave Girls Club online workshop 'Soul Restoration'. I feel more relaxed, grounded, restored and plain darn happy just saying it (or writing it!) out loud. This blends perfectly with and supports my earlier declaration of Back to Basics: Tending My Soul and Surroundings!

I have been gathering art supplies from their suggested list (OMG! do I have a lot of stuff to draw from...I am just sayin') and making a cozy space in the back bedroom to make some art-mess-goodness. And I have been watching the awesome videos they have been sending out...paving the way for what is to come.

My life has been filled with amazing people coming into my life at exactly the right time, exactly when I needed them. This next chapter of my life is gonna be a good one! Thanks for joining me....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Sounds like you are off to a great start for the New Year! Yes,I think God has a journey for all of us, blessing to you on yours.

    XO Glad & Cel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with, Lisa! Thanks for shopping with us at 2nd Saturdayz . . . hugs!!

    ~ Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you NOT be giddy about something called a Brave Girls adventure? I can't wait to watch you create!!!!

    ReplyDelete