October 14, 2011

Birthday Bling!

I love making gifts for my Burger Buddies!


We celebrated Colleen's birthday at the Ranch Drive-in this week. Colleen wears a lot of beautiful pins and loves sparkle so I created a Fork Pin for her fashioned in my Fork Pendant Necklace style with turned up tines for hanging charms. And I included a charm I made from an old Prince Matchabelli perfume bottle. It still had some perfume in it so when I added some silver German glass glitter it coated the inside...Love it! Then I soldered the top and added a jump ring. Good to go!


Judy's birthday was a few month back and I made her one of my Fork Pendant Necklaces. This time I created a flower from a collection of metal flowers from Wendy Baker and a Miriam Haskell leaf I purchased from The Curious Nest in Seattle. I attached it to the top of the Pendant and was happy with the mixture of metals.


I also gifted her a selection of some of my favorite fibers that I rolled onto wooden spools. The 3-tone rick rack is the bomb!

Happy Birthday, my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment