October 11, 2011

Our Lady of Lunch

Our Lady of Lunch
I love lunch!


Ophelia, Henry and I recently had lunch together from Here and There Grill...you know how much I love Julie's food. We walked the short block over to Bountiful Home in Edmonds to enjoy our meal in Todd's garden nursery. Of course, he was 'The Host with the Most' and created a delightful lunch spot for us under the apple arbor. Young Henry was quite smitten with Todd (who isn't?!) that day. We are sure Henry remembers how much fun he had the last time he hung out with Todd and committed a party foul by pee-ing on him! Good times!








It was a gorgeous day. I spent some time snapping photos of the garden. Fall inspiration and beauty!

2 comments:

  1. i am enthralled by your beautiful pictures--henry:whatta doll! todd:whatta hunk! and the garden pics??? love 'em! thnx for the fun post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that picture of Todd and Henry.. seriously melted my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete