August 16, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

My sweetie, Doug
We had a delightful weekend in Edmonds and beyond! First up was Junk-o-Rama at Bountiful Home.
I was so happy to meet Sandra and Todd of Pink Marmalade. I loved their stuff. The signs are fresh and nostalgic!


Joan, the famed Weed Lady!


Then we had lunch at the Taste of Edmonds. Loved the duck sliders from Epulo! Plus, my brother-in-law works there part-time. Gotta support the family!



And we decided to cool off with the car air conditioning and head to Bothell for the grand opening of The Weathered Rose in Country Village. Darling shop that also sells New York Cupcakes.

Hope you had a terrific weekend, too!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a very fun weekend! I'd like to try and get up to Weathered Rose, I met them at our flea market a few weeks ago, they bought a yellow farm table from me, very sweet gals!
    Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...If you are in town, let me know. We could meet for coffee or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun weekend!! I've always wanted to try Epulo..gotta get there!!

    ReplyDelete